Broda Synthesis (Elite) Tilt-in-Space ChairThe Synthesis of Comfort, Functionality and Style The Synthesis Tilt Recliner (V4) builds upon BRODA’s legacy of comfort and reliability to provide the fullest range of positioning features in a more progressive design. New aesthetic and styling options suit a variety of preferences and fit the facilities of today and tomorrow. New adjustable wings provide individualized upper lateral support. BRODA’s unique Comfort Tension Seating® system provides pressure redistribution and air flow for increased sitting comfort and support. Featuring up to 40° of infinitely adjustable seat tilt and up to 90° of infinitely adjustable back recline, as well as Trendelenburg positioning, the Synthesis provides safe and comfortable positioning without the use of restraints. Front pivot seat tilt helps maintain a forward line of sight, enhancing socialization and engagement. Offering outstanding benefits for both patients and caregivers, the Synthesis is ideal for:
– Improved posture, oxygenation, feeding, and overall comfort.
– Fall prevention and safe patient handling
– Accommodating hyperextension
– Changing incontinence products without transferring from the chair
– Decreasing patient fatigue and postural deviations reducing the use of restraints
• Individuals requiring Moderate to Advanced levels of nursing care.
• Severe Agitation and Involuntary Movement such as Huntington’s Chorea (with the addition of HSP Padding Package)
• Hospital and Acute Care (with the addition of our ACC padding package)
Broda Access LT Tilt Chair
The Access Tilt Chair (LT) is the ideal alternative to a geri chair or traditional high back recliner! A cost-effective chair, the Access offers streamlined features focusing on BRODA’s core elements:
• BRODA’s Comfort Tension Seating® aids in long term comfort and pressure redistribution.
• Smooth, infinitely adjustable seat tilt up to 28° offers individualized positioning to help prevent falls.
• Unique front pivot seat cradles and enables patient to look forward, even in full tilt, for socializing with others- enhancing quality of life.
The Access Tilt Chair also offers a lightweight, yet exceptionally durable design to provide ease of maneuverability, whether in tight spaces, or down a hallway.Offering excellent benefits for both patients and caregivers, the Access helps with improved posture,breathing and overall comfort.
• Entry-level nursing care for patients who are non-ambulatory
• Hospice Care
• Hospital/Acute Care
• Home Care